Apple: Gearing up for something exciting
Apple has been assembling an expert all-star team specializing in health and fitness sensors.
Causing rumors and anticipations to fly high with good reason. It seems Apple could be ramping up to disrupt yet another market. With visionary leaders in their individual fields of wearable, heath and fitness sensors, Apple will pioneer a new course of innovation. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Imaging all the possibility's that Santa could be brought. With an all-star team likes this how can Apple not, push the envelop of imagination and innovation.
Check out the list of Apple hire's and tell me your thoughts are and what you think Apple may be up to.
- Roy J.E.M Raymann, Sleep expert researching in how to optimize rest and activity from Philips Research.
- Ravi Narasimhan from health sensor company Vital Connect.
- Ueyn Block, former Director of Optics & Systems Engineering at C8 MediSensors
- Nancy Dougherty from startup Sano Intelligence
- Michael O’Reilly, M.D., former Chief Medical Officer at Masimo Corporation
- Todd Whitehurst, former Vice President of Product Development at Senseonics