We have been lucky enough to back capta on kickstarter with there Grand Finale Pledge. Capta more then doubled there needed goal back in november.Capta was designed by USD (Unique Design Solutions) there serive and support was above and beyond what I expected. They kept there backers very informed of there progress while constantly wanting and using feed back they have gotten. Included in these weekly updates were video demonstrations, graphics and design concepts. They wanted to design a product there customers wanted what better way then using the feed back they have gotten during this process.There product started shipping in the States last week we are lucky enough to be one of the first of them to our Capta's. An in depth review will be done soon after a few days of use. Keep an eye open
WHAT IS CAPTA?
Capta is a hybrid accessory for smartphones that combines the features of a tripod mount, a phone stand, and a cable management system into a simple elegant design small enough to carry everywhere you go.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CAPTA?
1) You Can Stick Your Device – Capta’s specially formulated pad sticks to the back of your phone for a secure hold at any angle. To remove your phone simply twist it off. Great for use as a desk stand or Video chats.
2) You Can Lean Your Device – For a simple stand just lean your phone against Capta and use for watching movies or a desk clock
3) You Can Manage Your Cables – Capta’s cable groove manages your cables while charging/synching your phone or cables can be wrapped securely around Capta when in transit.
4) You Can Attach Your Accessories – Attach any accessory with a 1/4-20 stud to Capta’s threaded hole such as a tripod for steady video and photos or attach a suction cup mount for GPS. The possibilities are endless.
HOW STRONG IS THE CAPTA GRIP?
Capta’s specially formulated pad was tested in extreme conditions to ensure a strong secure grip. The pad leaves no residue, requires simple care and you can protect with the cover when not in use.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE PAD?
1) Run water over the pad 2) Use your fingers to remove dirt/dust from the pad 3) Allow to completely dry before using again
Check out there youtube video of Capta in action