Waterlogue Free in the Apple Store app
Waterlogue a popular water coloring app developed by Tinrocket is part of a new Apple campaign called “Start something new.” and is being offered for free. This recently launched campaign is aimed to inspire more creativity though apple products and this is one of the apps highlighted by the campaign in which Apple has decided to give away through the iOS's version of the Apple Store app. Get it while you can it appears this promotion will expire Januray 31st 2015
Use these steps to get your free copy of Waterlogue app
Don’t confuse the App store app and the Apple Store app.
- You want to open the Apple store app, then go to the Featured section, which should be showing the new campaign “Start something new”
- Scroll down until you see a banner that says “Download Waterlogue free”
- Select this banner to bring up the download screen
- Select “The download now for free”
- Select continue to open the App Store app
- Enter your AppleID when prompted
- Select the “Redeem” button on the top-right corner
- Waterlogue is now installing
Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR IMAGE BY CONTROLLING COLOR, PEN OUTLINES, AND DEPTH. SAVE YOUR CREATIONS IN HIGH RESOLUTION AND USE THE SHARE FEATURE TO INSPIRE YOUR FRIENDS.